Our reliable and superfast shipping facilities will not let you wait much and will efficiently deliver the range to your doorstep. We have a team of qualified personnel to ensure proper quality control of products is done so that products are as per buyer's quality requirements.
- Acrylic syntans are leather chemicals which are polymeric in nature. They are homo-polymers or co-polymers of acrylic acid, methacrylic acid and acrylonitrile in aqueous solutions.
- Acrylic syntans are useful in retanning of chrome leather for making suede leather.
- Acrylic syntans help in achieving round full firm handle & good grain characteristics with softness.
- Acrylic syntans are anionic in nature and can be used in combination with other anionic syntans.
- Acrylic tanning agents are light fast in nature.
- It is suitable for retanning of chrome tanned leather. It is recommended for use for better fullness and grain tightening of leather without affecting softness.
- It is recommended for use for better fullness and grain tightening of leather. It plumps the leather. It can also be used in the chrome bath.
- It is particularly suitable for use as a syntan in retanning for production of all types of upholstery leather. It's use in retanning considerably improves wet toggling properties.
- Pure Soft Acrylic
- Acrylic with lubricant